1. Bachelor degree or above, master degree preferred, major in electronics, NDT or related;
2. At least 10 years of NDT experience, at least 5 years of R&D team management experience;
3. Excellent decision-making judgment and strong execution ability.
1. Organize the R&D team to carry out r&d work according to ISO R&D process;
2. Responsible for the management of non-standard automatic testing equipment design projects (leading the team to design non-standard equipment that meets the function according to customer needs);
3. Participate in the discussion and design of non-standard production line schemes;
4. Participate in the preliminary technical research, process design evaluation and technical acceptance of equipment after shipment;
5. Cooperate with equipment assembly and debugging and deal with technical problems in equipment acceptance after delivery;
6. Formulate and supervise the implementation of various management systems and operation specifications of the R&D Department;
7. Responsible for performance appraisal and improvement of department personnel;
2. Proficient in SolidWorks and CAD design software;
3. Conscientious and responsible in work, rigorous and meticulous, with good innovative spirit and team spirit.
2. Precision structure design of key components, drawing structure drawings and assembly drawings;
3. Design and integration of water circulation, pneumatic, hydraulic and other transmission systems involved in testing equipment;
4. Machinery outsourcing, supplier selection and management;
5. Guide and assist the assembly engineer to complete the assembly of the design structure and achieve the expected design target;
6. Complete other work arranged by the company.
1. Bachelor degree or above in electrical, electronics, automation or related field;
2. Proficient in AutoCAD, E-PLAN or 3D drawing software;
3. Understand the basic principles and specifications of electrical wiring and electrical design;
4, have Siemens, Trio and other parts of PLC, HMI development experience is preferred.
1. Program development: development and debugging of automatic control program and motion control program;
2. Electrical design: product electrical drawing, electrical parts selection;
3. Non-standard equipment: solve technical problems related to electrical automation in the project and reduce costs;
4. Other work: improved BOM and other related documents of electrical part.
1. Proficient in C++ language, familiar with Qt development framework, understand modern C++ language features;
2. Bachelor degree or above, major in software engineering, electronics, industrial automation or related;
3. Good coding habits, familiar with common design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and network programming;
4. Strong learning ability, interested and willing to learn cross-field business logic;
5. Strong communication skills, initiative and teamwork spirit.
1. Completed the development and launch of desktop clients according to the company's product and business requirements;
2. Responsible for logic, UI development and cross testing of desktop client and basic module;
3. Participate in demand discussion, conduct system summary and detailed design, write and maintain design documents and development documents;
4. Participated in technical training for other departments, provided necessary user technical support and on-site debugging;
2, efficient communication skills and presentation skills, a strong sense of enterprise and innovation, able to work under pressure;
3. Focus on user experience, have strong data sensitivity, and have certain project management experience;
4. Responsibility and result oriented, have the courage to take responsibility, have a strong sense of goal and self-drive, and can achieve the promised goals in a planned and strategic way;
5. Excellent team player and good listening skills.
1. Leading pre-sales product demand design, including but not limited to demand analysis, sorting out product business scenarios, abstracting business models, and carrying out product planning based on business objectives; experience in industrial ultrasound examination is preferred;
2. Studied and analyzed industry, market and customer needs, continuously optimized product experience and enhanced brand image;
3. Made product development plans, communicated and coordinated relevant product development resources, promoted product development iterations, and supported the achievement of project objectives;
4. Product lifecycle management, including product optimization, continuous cost reduction, supply chain optimization, identification and establishment of cooperative relationships, etc.;
5. Build and maintain good customer relations, publicize and promote products, and support marketing programs
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in nondestructive testing, machinery, automation, mechatronics or related;
2. More than 1 year working experience in heavy machinery enterprises;
3. Obey the work arrangement, bear hardships and stand hard work, able to travel frequently;
4. Good communication skills and strain ability, good customer service attitude;
5. Experience in NDT industry is preferred;
1. Technical support for after-sales products (remote or on-site maintenance);
2. Communicated with pre-sales technical requirements and made technical plans;
3. Preparing bidding documents, making PPT for product publicity, having bidding experience is preferred;
4. Conscientiously and effectively complete the temporary work assigned by the superior leader.
2. Responsible for the detailed design, debugging and testing, problem location and solution, reliability design, environmental adaptability test and other key development of hardware veneer;
3. Responsible for device selection, customization, evaluation, introduction and system adaptation of ultrasonic flaw detection instruments and other products;
4. Improve the quality of instrument products, including production process, quality control, supplier management, etc.
Two or more of the following items must be met
1. Product development ability: familiar with the development process of hardware products and have end-to-end delivery experience;
2. Difficult problem positioning: power supply, clock, RF signal, high-speed digital interconnection and other related problem positioning;
3, parts engineering ability: complete machine, interconnection, impedance matching, signal integrity, safety, reliability and other engineering design;
4. Logic design ability: Capable of CPLD and FPGA logic code design;
5. Technological innovation: product planning, product competitiveness promotion, innovative scheme design, patent.
Professional knowledge Requirements:
Master the basic theory of digital electromography, circuit analysis and so on, proficient in Altium Designer and other design software;
One or more of the following requirements must be met
1. Master analog circuit design: RF signal chain design, op-amp, ADC, DAC;
2. Master power circuit design: DCDC, LDO, HVDC power supply, system power supply;
3. Master the application knowledge of high-speed interface technology: SERDES, Ethernet, PCIe;
4. Experience in instrument design (1 or more) : ultrasonic transducer, RF power amplifier, phased array, multi-channel signal acquisition.